- Average straw berry has about 200 seeds and is the only fruit that bears its seeds on the outside
2. Tomato and potato are the two vegetables which are grown in large quantities.
3. Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy.
4. From the botanical stand point avocados and pumpkins are fruits not vegetable , because they bears the plants seeds. Rubarb on the other hand is vegetable
5. The largest flower in the world is the titan arums the size of each flower is about 15 feet high and 3 feet wide (even bigger than elephant).
6. Tree rings not only tell us age of the tree but they can also tell us about environmental events, including volcanic eruptions.
7. The oldest trees in the world California bristle-cone pines and giant sequoias are regarded as the oldest trees and have been known to live 4000 to 5000 years.
8. The tiniest tree in the world is the Dwarf willow, its size is about two inches is found in green land.
9. Elephant grass in Africa is named after elephants as it is about 4.5 meter high and even elephants can hide in grass.
10. Apple is 25% air that is why it floats on water.