1. People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
2. If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 mega pixels.
3. The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colours.
4. Ears and nose never stop growing.
5. Similar to finger prints, everyone also has a unique tongue print.
6. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
7. Your nose can remember 50000 different scents
8. Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
9. The human body produces about a liter (0.26 gal) of mucus per day.
10. Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.