1. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
2. A row of corn always has an even number.
3. Ketchup was sold in the 1830’ s as medicine.
4.The fear of cooking is known as Mageirocophobia and is a recognised phobia.
5. Sugar is the only taste that humans are born craving.
6. people who eat spicy foods tend to live longer, according to 2015 study.
7. The first soup was made from hippopotamus and dates back to 6000 B.C.
8.There are more than 600 pasta shapes produced worldwide.
9. There are around 2000 different plant types that humans use to cultivate food.
10. Sugar is the only taste that humans are born craving.